Josh Katzenmeyer is a multidisciplinary artist and musician harnessing technology, code, collage, and sound to
design otherworldly multimedia experiences.
Through guided generative processes, he brings rigid geometric forms into conversation with painterly digital
manipulations. The result is an exploration of free will within abstracted realms torn between order and chaos.
He has exhibited in North America, Europe, Asia, and Canada alongside
displays in the global VR communities connecting them all.
- Elsewhere Studios, Paonia, CO, 2022
- Grand Roadside Catalogue, Elsewhere Studios, Paonia, CO, 2022
- Merging Layers, Artspace Jackson Flats, Minneapolis, MN, 2022
- Canon!, No.9 Cork Street, London, UK, 2022
- Reversion to Condition, Gallerie B-312, Montreal, Quebec, 2022
- Permanent Collection, ZKM Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, Germany, 2021
- Post-War to Present: the NFTs, Christie's, Manhattan, NYC, 2021
- VerticalCrypto Fundraiser, Arium, Virtual Reality, 2021
- U’R,L, IRL Art, Denver, Colorado, 2021
- Brighton Pride Party, Brighton Beach Gallery, Virtual Reality, 2021
- XO Crypto, Blockchain Center, Manhattan, NYC, 2021
- Natively Digital, Sotheby's, NYC/Hong Kong/London, 2021
- Foot in the Door 5: The Virtual Exhibition, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis, MN, 2020
- "Audiovisual" Album Release & Gallery, Studio Nouveau, Virtual Reality, 2020
- Generative & AI Art Exhibit, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- A Dissolution of Corrupted Arrangements, Museum of CryptoArt, Virtual Reality, 2020 (Solo)
- $1M Art Show, SuperRare Museum, Virtual Reality, 2020
- Art in Quarantine, Wreading Digits, Online, 2020